Trent and I were so thrilled that we had tickets to this year's Taste of Tribeca. I've heard about it before but never made it downtown to check out. This year, rain or shine (mostly rain) we were there!
Taste of Tribeca is a festival of food and festivities aimed at raising money to support the arts programs of some of the local schools - PS 150 and PS 234 (being an lover of the arts - works for me!)
We weren't very picture happy unfortunately because the skies were gloomy, but the food was amazing and we literally had to roll ourselves home afterward.
How it worked:
- We each had a ticket which numbers 1 - 6 -- this allowed for 6 "tastes." Because we had two tickets, we ended up with a whopping 12 tastes! This is what we chose!
1. Bubby's Pie Co: Rhubarb Apple Brown Betty
2. Dirty Bird To Go: Buttermilk Dipped Chicken Fingers
3. Kutsher's Tribeca: KT Pastrami on Rye with Creamy Cole Slaw
4. SuperLinda: Beef Short Rib Taco Yucca Puree with Ancho Chile & Charred Corn, Pickled Red Cabbage
5. Ward III: Duck Tacos
6. Max Restaurant: Homemade Prcini Ravioli with Truffle Cream Sauce
7. Tribeca Canvas: Hamachi tacos
8 & 9. The Odeon Restaurant: Housemade All Natural Ice Cream
10. Maxwell's: Smothered Chipotle BBQ Prk Slider and Macaroni & Cheese
11 Tribeca Grill: Batter-Up Fried Chicken with Cornbread
12. Terroir Tribeca: Mini Pulled Pork with Purple Cole Slaw
Our favorite hands down was the Pastrami on Rye and the Batter-Up Fried Chicken! I'm pretty sure they'll be seeing us dining with them again!
Linking up with Molly today!